When human hair extension market is more and more developing with many new types, clip-in hair extensions are still popular because of its benefits. And that is reason why APO Hair are promoting to advertise this product to worldwide.
What is the benefits of using clip-in hair extensison?
- Clip-in hair extensions are affordable, so they are a budget-friendly option for someone who wants to achieve a different look but without spending a ton of money.
- For many types of hair extensions, you have to need a professional hairdresser to put them in for you but with clip-in hair extensions, putting them in is really easy. And when you want to take it off, you can easily take your hair extensions out without any problems.
- You do not have to worry about about spending a lot of time on caring for your hair extensions.
- You can order clip-in hair extensions from APO Hair with 3 main textures: curly, straight or wavy. However, if you want to change the look, you can restyle your extensions to achieve the look that you want.
- With some types of human hair extensions, they can damage your hair with glue or from sewing them in. These problems will never occur when you use clip-in hair extensions, since they typically do not damage your hair at all.
- Wearing a wig can cause itchy and uncomfortable for the users, and some hair extensions can even be painful to put in and wear. However, if you are used to wearing clips in your hair, you probably will not even notice the difference when you are wearing them. This means that you can look great with the most comfort.
How a 20 inches clip-in hair extension reach when it’s on the head?
With a 20 inches length, the hair will reach over the middle of your back. With this length, you can also create many hairstyles for yourself to change the appearance.
How to wash clip-in hair extensions?
It is really important to notice that only use shampoo and conditioner on extensions made of real human hair.
- Remove hair extensions from your head.
- Use a wide-tooth comb to remove all knots and tangles on the extensions.
- Use lukewarm water to gradually wet the hair, use fingers or comb to brush the as you moisten the hair to avoid it from getting tangled.
- Use a lightweight shampoo to wash the extensions from the top downwards.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm watering from the top downwards.
- Apply a lightweight conditioner, more at the ends of the hair and less for the top.
- Use a soft towel wrap the hair and gently press out the excess water.
- Comb through the hair extensions with a wide-tooth brush.
- Let the hair dry naturally or air dry is okay.
- When the hair is dry, put it in a packet and apply it on your head when you want.