When it comes hair extensions, a lot of people still don’t know much about it. If you are one of these people, then this post is born for you. You have come to the right place.
What is 12 inches weave straight hair?
12 inches weave straight hair is the hair which is weft by machines or by hands. That is why it is also called machine weft hair,
All the hair will be weft together in one line, which makes it look so neat and easy to apply.
The hair is now available in many standards, types and textures.
These are the standards of hair in Apohair:
- Single drawn quality type 1: the hair that has both long and short strands in the same bundle. It is differently thick in different parts of the hair.
- Single drawn quality type 2: the hair which has more equally long hair and quite equally thick.
- Double drawn quality type 1: the hair which is better than double drawn hair.
- Double drawn quality type 2: the best hair that Apohair supplies. It has almost same length hair with same thickness. It is also the most expensive hair because it is the most beautiful and high-quality hair.
When it comes to hair types, if you don’t like weave hair that much, you can choose our tip hair extensions, tape hair extensions, clip in hair extensions or closure or frontal etc.
About the hair textures, we have three main hair textures including straight hair.
- Straight hair: natural straight, kinky straight and yaki straight hair
- Wavy hair: natural wavy, body wavy and water body wavy hair
- Curly hair: deep curly, old curly, romantic curly and fumi curly hair
Each person will find each texture lovely in their own way. The textures which take long time to process might be a little bit costly than the other textures.
It would be better if you know about our hair colors and length available. 12 inches weave straight hair is now offered with many colors such as black, brown, light brown, yellow, light yellow, blonde, ombre, highlight and so on.
You can actually choose whatever color that you want.
How to take good care of 12 inches weave straight hair?
Unlike wavy hair or curly hair which need a lot of time to keep its shape, taking care of straight hair is so much simpler.
Combing hair is good, but you should not comb your hair extensions so much as it might make you hair thinner and thinner. Instead, let’s just comb the hair when you really need to so so.
Besides, some tips to have a better hair extensions are that you can also use shampoos and conditioners for it just like you real hair.
Natural homemade hair masks are also welcomed at this time.
At the same time, remember to place the hair extensions the right which is not so hot or cold.
12 inches weave straight hair is very beautiful. Hope you will find the most gorgeous hair extensions for yourself.