Fresh ginger is a rich source of magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and vitamins which help to make your hair stronger, healthier and shinier. Because ginger can strengthen the hair roots, it is also considered as an effective home remedy to get rid of hair loss.
Ginger is also rich in fatty acids which help to prevent the thinning of hair.
In addition, ginger oil contains borneol, zingiberol, zingiberene, nonanal, methyheptenone, citral, chavicol and so on. These circulatory agents are able to increase the circulation and blood flow through the scalp. As a result, they improve the growth of the hair follicles.
We are going to share with you a very simple and very effective DIY ginger hair oil which will encourage your natural hair to grower faster.
You just need two ingredients. They are ginger and coconut oil. Make sure to use 100% pure organic virgin coconut oil to get the maximum benefits. Besides, instead of coconut oil, you can also combine ginger with lemon juice, olive oil or basil to promote hair growth.
Now, let us show you how to make ginger hair oil.
– Take 2-3 pieces of ginger then peel and cut them into smaller pieces. Now you can blend these small pieces in a blender or you can grate them.
– Add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil into a clean bowl.
– Take a clean cloth or a muslin cloth or even a strainer. Place the ginger that you have blended or grated into this cloth. After that, squeeze out as much juice as possible into the bowl containing coconut oil.
– Mix the mixture very well until the ginger juice is well incorporated with the coconut oil.
It is the best to store this mixture in a clean bottle.
You can put this bottle in the refrigerator so that the ginger hair oil can be kept for a longer time. The ginger oil will be in a solid form when you remove it from the refrigerator. Therefore, whenever you want to use it, you should place the bottle of ginger hair oil into a bowl of hot water and let it sit there for 5 minutes so that it can turn into a liquid form.
– Now the ginger hair oil is ready for use. Before applying this oil to your hair, make sure that there is no tangle. You are recommended to shake the bottle very well before each use to mix the ginger juice with the coconut oil. Start to apply the oil from the roots to the ends of your hair. If you want, you can partition your hair to make sure that the whole head is covered. Do not forget to massage your scalp for about 5 minutes to ensure blood flow and boost your hair growth. Wait for 1 hour before washing the oil off with cold water.
Please be patient and apply this oil to the hair for 2-3 times a week for a month to see a visible result. We guarantee that you will see a big difference. Hope you to share the result with us in order that other people can also benefit from it.