Tired of using expensive hair scrubs that do not give any results? If your answer to that was a yes, then you have to try the brown sugar scalp scrub. Not only does it change your vietnam hair quality in weeks, but strengthens it too.
1. Oatmeal And Brown Sugar Scrub
Brown sugar and oatmeal scrub successfully exfoliates the scalp, removes the clogged dirt and impurities, and boosts the blood circulation of your hair follicles.
• 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
• 2 teaspoons of oatmeal
• Small bowl
• 2 teaspoons of hair conditioner
• 15 drops of olive oil
• Hair conditioner
• Mix two tablespoons of brown sugar and oatmeal in a bowl.
• Add 2 spoons of your favourite vietnam hair conditioner to the mixture.
• Mix the ingredients using your hands.
• Add 15 drops of olive oil. Use a spoon to mix them together.
• Your Brown Sugar Scrub is ready.
Interesting fact: Oatmeal helps in fighting heart-related diseases. It removes stress and regulates blood pressure.
2. Jojoba Oil And Brown Sugar Scrub
The Jojoba Oil and brown sugar scrub removes dandruff, treats hair fall and moisturizes your vietnamese hair effectively. It also protects your hair against the harmful rays of the sun.
• 2 spoons of brown sugar
• 2 spoons of fresh lemon juice
• 2 spoons of jojoba oil
• 1 spoon of sea salt
• Mix brown sugar and sea salt together in a bowl.
• Add jojoba oil and fresh lemon juice.
• Mix using a spoon.
• Your jojoba oil and brown sugar scrub is now ready.
Interesting fact: Jojoba oil fights wrinkles and signs of aging. It also increases the softness of your skin by 37%.
3. Baking Soda And Brown Sugar Scrub
This mixture can be used once a month to remove unwanted bacteria and dandruff. It contains antiseptic properties that will protect your vietnam hair from damage.
• 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
• 1 tablespoon of shampoo
• 3 drops of tea tree oil
• 1 teaspoon of baking soda
• Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
• While massaging your hair, focus on the scalp and roots.
• Use a few minutes to massage. This will improve blood circulation.
• Use warm water to rinse.
Note: If you have color treated hair, this scrub might not be the one for you.
Interesting fact: Australian tea tree oil can be used for massage therapy as it supplies your body with essential nutrients and keeps your skin toned, beautiful and rosy (3).
Now that you know how to prepare your own brown sugar scrub for vietnam hair, go ahead and read the many benefits it has for your skin!