Avocados are not only one of the most delicious fruits but they are also very nourishing for our human hair. Therefore, in today’s post, we are going to show you a remedy to make a hydrating avocado hair mask.
You will find that this kind of mask is very useful in such a cold winter because it has the ability to keep your natural hair healthy and prevent your hair ends from drying out. If you want to see how to make it and try it for yourself, just keep reading our post.
Avocados are high in vitamins B and vitamin E, which help to protect and strengthen the hair. It can be used as a natural conditioner which leaves your hair soft and silky.
What you need to prepare are:
– 1 ripe avocado
– 3 tablespoons of milk: Milk conditions your hair, cleanses your scalp and it is able to treat dry and rough hair.
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil: Olive oil improves blood circulation. As a result, it encourages your hair to grow faster and makes it shinier, softer.
– 1 tablespoon of honey: Make sure that you get organic honey. Honey is a natural antioxidant and hence, it makes your scalp healthy. It also locks moisture from the scalp.
– 5 to 10 drops of lavender essential oil: It is optional. However, definitely use it if you have it because it is extremely effective in treating hair loss, itchy scalp, dandruff, lice and nits.
This is the process:
– Cut the avocado into 2 halves. Remove the seed and use a spoon to scoop out the flesh of the avocado. The flesh will come off very easily.
– Add in the milk, olive oil, honey and lavender essential oil which you had prepared.
– Blend them all together to get a perfect smooth avocado hair mask.
– Take a wide tooth comb and brush your hair to make sure there is no tangle. Besides, you had better wear a T-shirt that you do not care much about it because the avocado hair mask can make it dirty.
During the process of applying the hair mask, you should start from your scalp and then work it down to the ends of your hair. You can use a brush to apply the hair mask, but you can even apply it with your hands. Section your hair while applying to ensure that the mask is distributed evenly to your hair.
– After the process of applying is done, you are recommended to cover your head with a shower cap. Wait for at least 30 minutes. After that, let your hair be shampooed and conditioned as normal.
This hair mask is very effective. You can do this twice a week. Please try it at home and let APO know the result that you get. We hope that you will enjoy this post. Especially, please visit our website if you are interested in our hair extensions which are 100% human hair extensions.