It can be said that apple cider vinegar has the ability to make your life much better. Specifically, it has miraculous benefits to your health, your skin, your hair and many more.
The benefits that apple cider vinegar brings to your natural hair are numerous. We can list some of them as some typical examples: moisturizing your hair, promoting the growth of your hair, reducing hair loss, removing dandruff, softening your hair and so on.
Although making apple cider vinegar at home may take you some time, it is much beneficial
Because only by this way can you be assured that your apple cider vinegar is natural.
Supplies: You will need to prepare the following things:
– A large glass jar
– 5 large organic apples
– Filtered water
– Cheesecloth and a rubber band
– 2 tablespoons of sugar
Process: This is the step-by-step instructions on how to make homemade apple cider vinegar. The process includes 9 main steps.
– Step 1: Wash your apples. You should soak them in salt water to wash pesticides off the surface of the fruits. Wipe them down with a dry cloth.
– Step 2: Use a knife to slice the apples into small pieces which can include cores, stems and seeds.
– Step 3: Fill the jar ¾ full with the chopped apples.
– Step 4: Sprinkle about 2 tablespoons of sugar over the chopped apples. The sugar plays a vital role in stimulating the process of fermentation.
Sugar can be replaced by raw honey.
– Step 5: Add a reasonable amount of water to the jar to make sure that the apples are covered.
– Step 6: Cover the top of the jar with cheesecloth and secure it with a rubber band.
– Step 7: Store the covered jar in a room-temperature environment which is warm and dark. Three days later, you can see little bubbles inside the jar containing chopped apples. It means that the beneficial bacteria begin to function, which leads to the beginning of fermentation.
– Step 8: After approximately 3 weeks, it is high time for you to strain out the apple scraps. Now the jar contains only the liquid. Cover the jar again and keep it for another 3 weeks in order that the alcohol is given an opportunity to transform into acetic acid. Remember to stir the liquid every few days.
– Step 9: When the liquid reaches your expected tartness after the next 3 weeks, the apple cider vinegar is ready for you to use. Now you can store it in the refrigerator to maintain its freshness for long-term use.
If you are interested in the useful hair care tips which we have shared with you, welcome you to visit our website: http://apohair.com/. Apart from these tips, we also provide different types of hair extensions, from single drawn hair extensions to double drawn hair extensions for the purpose of making our customers feel contented.